– 1 bunch of kale
– 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
– ½ tsp garlic powder
– ½ tsp onion powder
– ¼ – ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
– Sea salt and pepper to taste
– Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash 1 bunch of kale and pat dry.
2. Separate leaves from the hard stems into smaller pieces.
3. Line pan with a piece of aluminum foil and spread kale evenly over pan.
4. Mix nutritional yeast with garlic powder, onion powder and crushed red pepper flakes.
5. Spray kale with coconut oil spray.
6. Sprinkle nutritional yeast mixture evenly over kale. Sprinkle sea salt
and pepper over kale.
7. Bake in oven for ~15 min, turning chips over half way. Keep a close eye on kale so it doesn’t burn.
Serve and watch it disappear quickly!!!
By Krissy Adams, RD, PTS