– 1 taco kit of choice
– 1-14 oz can of black beans
– 1-19 oz can of lentils
– Daiya vegan cheese
– Homemade guacamole (1 avocado, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and pink salt and pepper to taste). –
1. Drain and rinse beans and lentils and place in a sauce pan.
2. Add 2/3 cup of water and taco seasoning to pan and mix well.
3. Bring to a boil, Reduce heat and simmer on medium heat until thickened. Meanwhile mash avocado and mix with garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
4. Layer tacos with garnishing of choice and enjoy!
By Krissy Adams, RD, PTS