• 2 zucchini
• 1 cup buckwheat (cooked)
• 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 2 cloves garlic
• 4 basil leaves
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400˚.
2. Hollow out the zucchinis and slice them very thick.
3. In a food processor or high-speed blender, process garlic, basil leaves, and Roma tomatoes into small, crushed pieces.
4. Add cooked buckwheat to a bowl and stir in the above mixture evenly. Stuff each hollowed zucchini slice with the buckwheat mixture.
5. Bake zucchini in the oven for 30 minutes.